Mostly I’m far too lazy to go find the laptop, set it up, log in, post, balh blah blah blah from the computer. Usually by the time I do all that I’ve forgotten what I wanted to post anyway. I downloaded the google Blogger app for my Android phone…so we will see how this works out for me. Hopefully it will lead to me posting more, especially since I originaly intended to keep track of progress in the garden and with other things urban sustainability like….and that has been a complete and utter fail all around. My total of posts has been completely lame in the last couple years now(!) This blog has been up.
There’s been a lot going on. A lot. I expanded the garden after the season ended this year…and considering expanding it further before the ground freezes. I learned a lot this year from it. Built a pond….expanding that this spring now. Built a solar heater….planning on v2 now that I’ve seen v1 in action. Haven’t used my dryer since spring….and not planning on using it any time soon. Much more I can’t think of right off the top of my head, which sucks because its all stuff that would be awesome on the blog.
I don’t do new years resolutions, however, I do have some goals for this coming new year (in no particular order):
1. Actually blog
2. Start eating a more paleo diet while still applying the ethics of why I went vegetarian in the first place.
3. Actually harvest and eat what I grow in the garden
4. Obtain chickens
5. Talk fate into rabbits
6. Build v2 of solar heater
7. Minimize watering in the garden
8. Year round use of the clothes line
9. Better note keeping of garden progress
10. Get the greenhouse up and running
11. Grow all annuals for the garden from seeds
12. Get healthy through food, not drugs
13. Buy local for what I can’t produce myself
14. Visit my bff in california at least once this year
I think that’s a good start…I know there are a bunch more things I’ve been kicking around but most of them fall under those kind of general goals for the year.
Merry (late) Christmas
One thought on “Blogging from my phone and some new years goals”